Your advertising can go wherever you go, with custom magnetic signs for every type of vehicle!
Custom car magnets are the perfect way to promote your business on the go. Magnetic signs come in a wide variety of sizes, and are easy to apply and take off. Our magnetic signs come with custom rounded edges to prevent paint damage and wind drag.
The Care And Cleaning Of Magnetic Signs
Magnetic vehicle signs are an excellent way to give your independent business increased exposure. When properly cleaned and cared for magnetic car signs can last up to three years. Here's how to get the most life out of your custom car magnets.
Applying your magnetic car sign:
Your magnetic signs can last for years if given the right care. Here at Design To Print, we want to make sure that you know how to clean and care for your magnetic car signs. You'll be generating new customers every time you drive your vehicle. Turn your car or truck into a billboard wherever you part it!
- Completely clean both the magnetic car sign and the surface you are applying it to.
- A clean surface will prevent the car magnet from slipping off your vehicle while driving.
- Remember to wipe the vehicle surface dry before applying the magnetic car sign.
- Car magnets can become stiff in cold weather. You may wish to store your magnetic signs indoors.
Removing & Cleaning:
- Attach your car magnet to a smooth metal surface that is flat as possible
- Affix one corner of the sign first, then allow the magnetic pull to attach the rest.
- Be sure the entire sign is flat against the surface with no air pockets.
- If you position your magnetic sign incorrectly, remove it and reattach.
- Do not pull the magnet across the surface as it could stretch and damage the sign.
- Do not attach your auto magnets over a ridge, trim or rust spot that would prevent the sign from laying flat.
- Make sure your car magnet signs are firmly affixed to the vehicle before driving.
- When removing your magnetic car sign, be careful not to bend or crease the corners of your sign.
- Check your magnetic car decals periodically to insure that they are securely fastened.
- Avoid applying your car/truck magnetic signs to car hoods to avoid sun damage.
- Clean the surface of your custom car magnet with a wet paper towel.
- Completely dry your magnetic decal after cleaning.
- Store your magnetic signs in a clean, dry place when not in use.
- Stack your custom car magnets on a flat surface to store them.
- Do not stack with magnetic sides touching.
- Do not place heavy objects on top of or your magnetic car signs.
GET SPECIAL OFFERS
Sign up now for special offers and announcements!